Assalamualaikum . Hi guys ! Amalinaa here . Enjoy reading and be my follower jyeahh ! I'll following you back later . And thank youu for the stalkers , Peace yo :)

Wednesday

7 WONDERFUL MONTHS ;)

Assalamualaikum . 

Haa nampak tak title entry kali ni ? Hewhew harini genap 7 bulan hubungan saya dengan sayang saya , Muhammad Shazreen bin Roszimi . Alhamdulillah , so far hubungan kitorang bertambah baik dari hari ke hari . Thanks you all yang doakan kitorang :) 


Sayang , HAPPY  7th MONTH ANNIVERSARY . Thank you so muchhh for everything . You are just too amazing for me . You care for me , protect me , and love me just the way I am . You know what ? Having you in my life is such a wonderful gift for me . There's no other guy can love me like you do . You always in  my mind . Hee , Iloveyouuu so much . I promise I wont ever leave you . You are just like my oxygen , how can I live without you ? No wayy okay babe . I need you more than you ever know . You've completed my life , you selalu buat I gembira even time tu I ada masalah . Thanks tau sayang . I tak boleh imagine life I bila you pergi PLKN nanti . I'll miss you damn much darling :'( You takyah pergi PLKN tu bolehhh ? Pleaseeeee . Btw , sorry sangat sangat sebab I ni kuat cemburu , merajuk tak tentu pasal semua . I'm just afraid to lose you . But dont worry , I trust you . Just sometimes tu jee I mengada ngada nak merajuk la apelah . Nak suruh you pujuk je sebenarnyee hihi

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS , 
MUHAMMAD SHAZREEN BIN ROSZIMI ♥ ♥ ♥ 


Sweet kan sayang ? Dah lama tak buat macam ni :')

No comments:

Post a Comment